-48.2
As of Tuesday my total weight loss is -48.2. So close to 50 I can taste it!
My goal at the beginning of this journey was to lose 60 lbs. And I am not even far from that! Gosh this has been a crazy trip but I know I can hit a 60lb weight loss before my birthday in June and that's all I wanted to do when I started in August. I think I could cry I am so happy. Here is to tears of joy!
As soon as I hit my goal then I will put some before and after pics so everyone can see the difference and be in awe!



5 comments:
YOU GO GIRL!!!! We are so proud of you!!!
I'm extremely proud of you! I know you've been working hard!! Great job, Chrissy!
We are already in awe of your amazing transformation! You rock! Love, Ro
You have done awesome and have motivated so many by doing so!! You look amazing!
You look so good!!! Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment