Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Effie! Better late than never!

Here are pictures from Effie's birthday January 31st! Sorry it took so long, but better late than never right? Enjoy!
My rental kids Aubrey and Beck and Alexis P. had a great time playing in Effie's room.
Here's the Birthday Girl in her high chair ready to eat some cake.
Nummy!!
Present time and Effie had so many helper friends.
Circle around, I tell ya the presents come out and the kids gave their attention.
And of course they couldn't give their attention with out helping a little.
Effie with her Nana opening more presents.
And who said Erica wouldn't be good with kids?
Beck bumped his head and she swooped right in to help him out.
Great job Erica!

Ok so I was a little amazed at first, too and I had to take a pic!
Erica you are going to be a great mommy some day!

No comments: