Here are more pictures of Beck and Aubrey from their visit to Tulsa at the end of January.
A little car driving for Beck at the good ol' Coney Ilander!


Watch out this girl has a gun and her daddy taught her how to use it!

Now that is how you aim!

I don't know who was more excited, the kids or Brad!!


And then Beck found a bigger gun! He could barely hold it, I am shocked I got a good picture because I couldn't stop laughing.

Sharing toys at Effie's

Did you know that Beck loves spaghetti! Too stinkin' cute!

After the party we stopped at Chick-fil-a for a snack and to see Papa Tom.

Get out of the picture random kid who wouldn't speak English when he was talking to me. And not that I could have understood him even if he tried to speak English.
1 comment:
Cutest kids ever - thanks for sharing the pics. Love,Ro
Post a Comment