Thursday, January 29, 2009

Weigh-In Update!!

-41.6 lbs
Wow, what a great feeling it is to finally get out of the 30 lbs range. It was hard to get over the hurdle but I am finally there! So this week I lost 6lbs. I know that this has a lot to do with the hard work that I have been devoted to. Watch what I eat, work out at least 5 days a week, track all my food intake, it's all worth it. My main goal is to lose 60 lbs and I am less than 20 lbs away. So, I have until June to lose the other 20lbs, believe you me....I know I can and will do this, just watch and see. I will work on getting some before and after pics posted this weekend, so stay tuned.
Oh, before I go, I almost forgot to mention that for the first time since college I weigh under 200lbs!!!! Yeah!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have done a fabulous job on your weight loss and I am so proud of you. You are so committed. And, the results are awesome! Love, Ro

Stephanie said...

I'm so proud of you!!! You have inspired so many....including me and Kara! Now my mom has joined in too!!! Thank you so much!!!

Missy said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! You look amazing! Keep up the hard work. :o)

Tara =) said...

I know first hand just how hard it is. Chrissy, but I want you to know how extremely proud I am of you!! You are doing a great job and don't lose that motivation and determination!!