Kara & David got married the day after Thanksgiving in Miami, Florida. Michael and I were so honored to be able to attend. It was such a beautiful wedding and reception....with out further adue here are the pictures....
Stephanie, Kara, and I at the Rehearsal Thanksgiving Dinner
The view from our hotel room on the 8th floor and the Gazeebo where the wedding occurred.
Kara coming down the aisle. She looks so beautiful.
Time for a prayer.
Seal it with a Kiss!
Kara's Ladies
Michael and I lookin' hot!
And then the dancing began! David and Kara tearing up the dance floor.
Audrey and Eric, how sweet they are!
Um yes I stole this hat.
Woo woo!!
Jeffrey, time for a dance off.
These were the last men and women standing!
Michael and I at Opa's. A greek restaurant in Miami. Don't ask me what we ate, we just tasted and if you liked then you kept eating it.
Then the belly dancers...
Kara's Dad, Jeff really got a good dance.
You would think this is a sunset because we wouldn't have been up early enough the day after the wedding to get a picture of the sunrise, but oh contrare...we in deed were up butt early to take Steph to the airport (Love you Steph!). I had to have evidence that I was actually up before the sun!
Since we had Linda's rental car we went for a little drive by Miami Ink. Just to say we saw it. And to be honest, it's nothing that special. It's amazing how TV depicts things.
This is the view from my nap by the pool! Just blue and beautiful.
Mikey and I at the pool!

David & Kara at the Rehearsal Thanksgiving Dinner
View from our second room on the 4th floor, notice we were higher up before. That was a fun morning switch to a new room less than one hour before the wedding. Ok I may have been a little freaked, but the hotel did get us moved pretty quick.



No comments:
Post a Comment