Sunday, October 5, 2008

Goal!!

-20.8
It's one goal down and several more to go...one of my original goals was to lose 20 lbs before New Year's...and it can now be marked off the list of goals. Each week gets easier and easier but the end of the week when I see how my hard work is paying off that's what makes it worth it...when friends, family, and co-workers say how good I am looking that's what makes it worth it...when I put on a pair of jeans and they are not as tight at the time before that's what makes it worth it...when I go in a loop on my belt that's what makes it worth it...when I am working out and I feel like I can keep walking longer than the time before that's what makes it worth it...when I just sit and think, life, that's what makes it worth it.

Thank you all for your love and support.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaayyyy!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so proud for you. You rock!
-Missy