I think I can I think I can....and I DID!!!!
-23
I lost another 2.2 pounds and I have not been eating the healthiest due to my "Junk Food Diet". I do have to admit that I work out at least 6 days a week, 3 with a trainer and cardio on the other 3. Sundays are the hardest to do cardio since the place I work out at is closed and it's starting to get cold outside. I asked Michael a.k.a. Santa to get me a treadmill for Christmas but now that I have been doing so much on the elliptical I think that would be a better choice because it gets my heart rate up faster and higher which in turn burns more calories than just walking on a treadmill. The elliptical is not as painful on the legs, ankles, and knees for me so let's just see what Santa can do this year. Of course I know you will all agree with me that an elliptical will be a great addition to Michael's man/media room! He seems to disagree. Can someone talk to him about that, he doesn't always listen to or hear me.
-23
I lost another 2.2 pounds and I have not been eating the healthiest due to my "Junk Food Diet". I do have to admit that I work out at least 6 days a week, 3 with a trainer and cardio on the other 3. Sundays are the hardest to do cardio since the place I work out at is closed and it's starting to get cold outside. I asked Michael a.k.a. Santa to get me a treadmill for Christmas but now that I have been doing so much on the elliptical I think that would be a better choice because it gets my heart rate up faster and higher which in turn burns more calories than just walking on a treadmill. The elliptical is not as painful on the legs, ankles, and knees for me so let's just see what Santa can do this year. Of course I know you will all agree with me that an elliptical will be a great addition to Michael's man/media room! He seems to disagree. Can someone talk to him about that, he doesn't always listen to or hear me.




1 comment:
Chrissy, I am so proud of you! Way to go Little Engine that Could!!! Praying for a positive report from the doctor!
Shelly
Post a Comment