So I may have over indulged when I was recovering from my procedure on Monday. It definintely shows on the scale. However it does not show in how I feel. My clothes are starting to get baggy so I am getting skinnier but the scale just didn't reflect how I feel this week. Maybe it will catch up next week. LOL
I went shopping on Tuesday night for a dress to wear to Kara's Big Bachelorette Bash this weekend (more to come on that later)! I could actually put on a size 16!!! It was a little tight in the boobs because I have been ever so blessed in this area so I went with an 18 to look better. The point is I am getting closer and closer to my goal!!!
17 years ago



1 comment:
Chrissy, that is great news! What a nice reward for all your efforts!
Post a Comment