Wow, Chrissy! Atta girl!50.4 lbs = 151,200 calories. If you converted this amount of energy into electricity, it would power a house for about 7.5 days.
So amazing!!! Keep up the good work!!! You'll hit your goal before you know it!!! So very, very proud of you!
Awesome! I am so very proud of you. You look great and I know you feel better too. Love, Ro
Way to Go! That's amazing.... and super ahead of schedule!
Way to go!!!!
Woohoo! Way to go! You look beautiful!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow, Chrissy! Atta girl!
50.4 lbs = 151,200 calories.
If you converted this amount of energy into electricity, it would power a house for about 7.5 days.
So amazing!!! Keep up the good work!!! You'll hit your goal before you know it!!! So very, very proud of you!
Awesome! I am so very proud of you. You look great and I know you feel better too. Love, Ro
Way to Go! That's amazing.... and super ahead of schedule!
Way to go!!!!
Woohoo! Way to go! You look beautiful!!
Post a Comment