Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Stephanie!!!!

This is the day that the lord made Stephanie!!!

Dear Best Friend,
Thank you for being such a great support in my life. I don't know what I would do without you. Even when we don't agree on everything, I still love you! I am so thankful for you and that god has blessed me with such a wonderful best friend, I couldn't ask for someone better. You are such a good mother, role model and friend. Thank you for being you! Happy Birthday!
Love,
Chrissy

Now here are some pictures from Stephanie's Birthday Party last Saturday at Santinos!
Group Shot!
Stephanie and Ryan, how sweet!
And then they danced!
Steph and I missin' our Kara!
Steph and Sally
Waylon singing to Steph
Steph, Will, Jeff and Mikey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a fun time was had by all! That is totally obvious. You and Steph have been best buds forever-an amazing friendship that will never end. And Steph, if you read this, Happy Birthday, again. Love both of you. Ro

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much Chrissy, that means a lot to me! I love you too and don't know what in the world I would do without you! Thank you for always being there for me and especially for being my devil's advocate these days! I love you and am so blessed to have you in my life!

Your bestest BFF,
Steph :)