I lost another .8 of a pound. Bringing my total for two weeks to 4.6 lbs lost. I had a really big lunch yesterday. I won't do that again. It's not easy to plan every meal out in advance, but I am getting better. I have usually created a dinner menu but now I have to do breakfast and lunch. And it's not easy to eat downtown within walking distance because there are not any healthy choices or if there are it is at least $10 per meal and that is with water. I have finally brought my Smart Ones meals to work and put them in the freezer so this will help for sure. The only thing is that I need more veggies during the day and I always forget to package them up before leaving the house. I am going to try to package several days worth at a time in the evening so I can just grab and go. I'll keep you posted on how that works.
Exercise! I know I shouldn't sware on my blog but that's my goal is to do at least 15 minutes of exercise per day. Think I will walk the stairs in my house since it's raining. Or even go window shopping at the mall. I do need to get more face wash from Clinique.
I love this reminder card that our WW leader gave us so much that I have to share it with everyone. The card reads...
My Goal is to Lose a Minimum of 1 Pound each week for the remainder of 2008!
By Labor Day I will have lost 2 Pounds!
By Halloween I will have lost 10 Pounds!
By Thanksgiving I will be 15 Pounds Lighter!
By Christmas I will have lost 19 Pounds, and
By January 1,2009 I will be 20 Pounds Lighter!
This helps put everthing into perspective and allows my goal of a minimum of 1 pound per week to be a SMART goal.
Specific
Measurable
Attainable
Realistic
Tangible
I hope I can inspire you!
Exercise! I know I shouldn't sware on my blog but that's my goal is to do at least 15 minutes of exercise per day. Think I will walk the stairs in my house since it's raining. Or even go window shopping at the mall. I do need to get more face wash from Clinique.
I love this reminder card that our WW leader gave us so much that I have to share it with everyone. The card reads...
My Goal is to Lose a Minimum of 1 Pound each week for the remainder of 2008!
By Labor Day I will have lost 2 Pounds!
By Halloween I will have lost 10 Pounds!
By Thanksgiving I will be 15 Pounds Lighter!
By Christmas I will have lost 19 Pounds, and
By January 1,2009 I will be 20 Pounds Lighter!
This helps put everthing into perspective and allows my goal of a minimum of 1 pound per week to be a SMART goal.
Specific
Measurable
Attainable
Realistic
Tangible
I hope I can inspire you!



4 comments:
Yay!!! I'm so happy for you! Keep going, girl! p.s. Mall walking is a favorite past time of mine...If you need a partner, just holla. I'm yours & I'm on the way! p.p.s. Smart Ones, in my opinoin, are the tastiest frozen meals around. Even if someone is not dieting, I highly recommend them. Yum.
lol. the previous anonymous comment was me. -Missy
Congrats!!!! I knew that you would do great, I am so proud of you. Keep it up!!
Way to go! I am so proud of you - I knew you would do well - you always accomplish what you set out to do....And, yes, you are inspiring others that need an added push. Let's talk more about that soon. Keep up the good work. (I guess we could walk at lunchtime.)Love, Rolanda
Post a Comment