Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Happy Pants!!! LOL =)

Here is a story of what I am calling "My Happy Pants".
About a year and a half ago I bought these grey slacks at Lane Bryant (what I call the big girl store). They were pretty long so I just tossed them in the back seat of my car for about 6 months until I could get them altered. So, then I finally made it to Snow Whites to get them altered and what do you know but those suckers where so tight it almost cut me in half. Low and behold I still had them altered "Just in Case I lost Weight" (don't we all do that? the hope that someday you will lose weight and fit in to half the clothes that you are hanging on to). Thank God I have a huge closet. I know that there are at least 60 pairs of pants that don't really fit right now, but they will soon.
So I decided to try those pants on this morning...... and they fit better than a glove (not tight like OJ Simpson's glove). A glove that is comfortable and even has room to wiggle!!!! So these pants that a year ago pained me to even try on fit better than ever!!! That's what I call "My Happy Pants"!!!

After 3 Weeks on Weight Watchers I have lost a total of 6.6 pounds and some inches off my waist!!!!!!!

So close to 10 pounds I can almost taste it!! When I hit 10 pounds I should reward myself with something! I am thinkging a Weight Watchers Cookbook. I know that doesn't sound like a treat to many but I love to cook so the healthier I can cook the better for everyone.
I did get some recipes off the internet last week and made some dips for Angelo's surprise party last Saturday. Did anyone notice that everything I made was reduced fat or fat free? Minus the tostitos and crackers of course. By the looks of it when they were scraping the pan I would say they had no clue what so ever. Or at least it didn't make a difference in the way it tasted.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so very proud of you and of course your happy pants!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nothin better than "happy pants." Be careful how you refer to those:) You are doing great! I am so proud of you. Too bad when you will haved to go purchase a NEW wardrobe----isn't that great motivation! Love, Mommy

Anonymous said...

lol. you crack me up! that is a happy feeling to put those babies on and they FIT! Keep up the good work. Thanks for getting my baby brother healthy as well.
-Missy

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I, too, am very proud of you. Nice to have "happy pants" to wear while the pounds come off. Love, Rolanda

Jacolyn said...

Woo hoo!!!!