Thursday, June 19, 2008

This is my sister's fault


So, here it is...at my sister's(Jen) request. She might regret making me do this because I can talk about nothing for hours.


This is none other than the blog of Chrissy. There won't be much but I can try my hardest to come up with some cool stuff to put on this blog thingy.


I am actually ashamed that it took me this long to jump on the wagon. Usually I am all over it. I guess I just felt like since I don't have kids I have nothing to share, but oh was I wrong. I decided that I can share all the things that make me happy in my life...(stay tuned)


4 comments:

Jen said...

Too cute...love the pink & the picture!!

The Mapleheads said...

I am soooo proud of you! I knew you could do it! So am I cooler than you, becuase I set up my blog before yours? HA! love ya, mommy

The Mapleheads said...

Welcome to the blogosphere. PINK! PINK! What is is about you, Jen, Aubrey, and your Mom about PINK? I'm sure you'll be exclaiming the joy and happiness you find in the daily presence of Dakota, our (er, your) sweet, lil' cat.

Jacolyn said...

Hi Chrissy! Welcome to our little world of memememe. :)