
For those of you who didn't get the memo, it's my birthday month. I share this with my husband and several (and I mean several) other friends.
Birthdays have always been special to me. It's the one day out of the year where you get to call the shots (which really means you get to pick where to eat and what we do to celebrate, within reason of course). It's always been fun to have your special birthday in my family. As time goes by and with each birthday it seems the special days are not so special anymore. Why is this? I guess as you get older people think that it is selfish to have your special day. But I say screw that! It's the one day a year I ask you to hang out with me (and fellow June Babies) to have a good time. Every family is different and every person has their own opinion, I am not scared to share my own.
Well mine is let's celebrate!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment