This weekend we went to Dallas to see Dave Matthews at the Superpages.com center.
Here is a pre-celebration to Jenny's birthday!

And a belated-celebration to Jay's birthday!

Missy and Chrissy at dinner, eating Mexican food, go figure!!! ;)

Here is a reinactment of Jay blowing out his candle performed by Missy Pino.

Here is Mikey chillin' at the concert!

Will and Jacqueline the crazy tailgaters soaked to the bone due to the torrential down pour of rain. They are troopers. Thanks for hauling our beer and other goods.

Will, Jenny, Missy, and Dave in the back ground.

Girl Pic with Dave!

We really didn't have a bad spot for lawn seats.

Jenny and Luis, if you want Luis to be in a picture just ask Jenny!

Dave and I!

Will, Dave, and I!

Here is a picture before the second round of storms.
The first round hit before we got to the concert.

Missy and Luis!

Here they are singing and dancing!

Mikey and I, I am sure that's the only beer we had (wink wink)!

Will giving Jenny a happy birthday kiss!

Trying to get pictures of the massive crowd, I know these aren't very clear pictures.

Another crowd picture.

The Band!

more Dave

and more Dave

Jenny and I, again before the rain came again and again.

Here we are all geared up in pancho gear! Couldn't get that many pics because of the rain. You know I don't think that my camera is water proof.

The after party at the hotel, in dry clothes with no panchos on!!! Will treated us all with a great show of his talent on the guitar! Well done Willy!

And today, back at home, Mikey is glad to be back in his spot!
2 comments:
Will was a hit! The rain was not, but sure made for good stories and a great experience!!
Oh, yeah! I forgot to mention my new hat! Hook 'em horns!
Post a Comment