Friday, February 20, 2009

Motivation Friday

I am implementing Motivation Friday...I will try my best to keep this a weekly thing but we all know how busy life can be, so if I miss a week please don't pass any judgement, I am not perfect!!! Even though you may have thought I was!! LOL =)

So how does Motivation Friday work....well I am going to find a collection of quotes that helps remind us why we need to do what's best for ourselves, others, and the world.

Motivation focus for today is Weight Loss:
The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince.
-Vincent Lombardi
The first and the best victory is to conquer self.
-Plato
The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!
-Marvin Phillips
The groundwork of all happiness is health.
-Leigh Hunt
That which is bitter to endure may be sweet to remember.
-Thomas Fuller
Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.
-Jim Rohn

1 comment:

Missy said...

I like Motivation Friday!