Friday, November 21, 2008

Weigh in Update


This is how I have felt this week!

I really don't want to post this update but it's just a fact of life. So maybe I gained a little weight last week. I did have my Thanksgiving last week so that could be the contributing factor. The truth is that I can't just blame the one day. I have to tell the truth because by golly that's just what I do...the truth is that it has been a really hard week to get motivated. It's been hard to eat as healthy as possible. It's been hard to drink all my water every day. It's been hard when working out. It's been hard to stop eating, and on and on and on. It's just been a hard week. But it's Friday and it's almost over. No matter what I am still in the best health that I have been in a really long time. So hold my head up and take each day on like it's the first day I joined Weight Watchers. And just in case anyone is wandering I have gone down 3 dress sizes and to me that's just f*ing AMAZING!!!!


So there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sissy-just pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again! You have made fantasitc accomplishiments! Love you, Mommy

Kat said...

I'm proud of you too...You're doing amazing!

Anonymous said...

Chrissy! You are doing amazing!!!
Shelly