Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wow, and while on vacation!

Okay, I had my weigh in last night. I lost another 3 pounds last week. And did I mention I was on Vacation in Houston and did not eat as well as I should have!!! Amazing what watching what you eat and being more active can do. I'll post some pics of vacation in Houston later.

My total weight loss is -9.6 pounds!! Only .4 of a pound from 10 pounds and almost 1/6th of the way to my goal of losing 60 pounds!!

I can't wait to see my doctor in October. She is going to flip! Just imagine how many pounds I will be down by October!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you! I am so proud of you. You are doing an awesome job. Love, Rolanda

Stephanie said...

Wow!!! You didn't tell me when we talked the other day!! I am so proud of you sweetie!!!!