Thursday, September 18, 2008

Weigh in Update!!!!

-14
I lost 2.8 pounds this week. I started working out regularly and walking at least 20 minutes per day. It's hard work but it is so worth it. I can't wait to shop at stores like Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, The Limited, New York and Company.... The list is endless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job! WOW! It's the shopping keeping you going, isn't it?? Stick with it...I'm sure you can already tell the difference in how you physically feel. Keep going!

Chrissy said...

Yes, Shopping is my addiction!

Stephanie said...

I am so very proud of you!!! Kepp it up!!!

Anonymous said...

You are a good influence for all of us. We are starting to be a lot more aware of what we eat. I bought loads of fruits and veggies at the store today! Thanks for the peer pressure, sistah!
Mommy